Start a new topic
Solved

Mass Storage screen on A119

I received my A119 yesterday, July 12, 2017. Took it out of the box, hooked it up to my laptop in order to familiarize myself with the unit as well as to set preferences. It acted normal while powered by the laptop, recording a one minute episode of my messy living room and a TV show, then I was able to go to the menu and playback the recording on the camera. 

Today, I installed the A119, got everything running A-OK, and took off for it's maiden voyage. I drove around for 13 minutes, arrived back home, and took the camera inside to upload my adventure to my laptop. I plugged the camera in, it fired up normally, then immediately the screen went blue with "Mass Storage" in white letters. I'm able to access the videos with the laptop, but not through the camera when powered by the laptop, like I was able to do the night before. I put it back into my truck, and it functions normal. It also functions normally powered by a wall charger. I'm just wondering if this a problem or not.

Here are the settings for the camera...

1920x1080 @ 60fps

16 GB Memory Card (could this be the problem?)

3 minute loops took an average of 440 MB

That's all I can think of that would cause a possible 'issue'. Thanks in advance!

1 Comment

Nevermind. I found my answer in the instructions.

Login or Signup to post a comment