Below is the download link for VIOFO A118C Firmware, version number is 20160727:
- 1. Added: Motion detection sensitivity
- 2. Added: Turkey Language
- 3. Added: Loop Recording Icon on screen
- 4. Added: Time-lapse option
- 5. Improved: Show "MASS Storage" directly while connected with computer
- 6. Improved: Press once SOS button to lock the file while in screen save mode
- 7. Improved: Format warning while the card is not FAT32 format
- 8. Improved: GPS data not accurate issue while the GPS signal is not good
- 9. Improved: Support 11 digits Car license number
- 10. Improved: Delete firmware after Upgrade
- 11. Changed: Change "CARDV" directory name to "DCIM"
How to update:
Please do the following to upgrade the dash cam
- Use max. 32GB card formatted by camera or on computer as FAT32
- Insert card in camera and connect it to computer using USB cable
- Copy just the FWB40A.bin on the root of the card
- After FWB40A.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from computer
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait few seconds until you can chose Mass Storage from camera menu
- The red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
Now you can disconnect the camera from PC and enjoy new A118C implementations.