What is Static Sticker?
The transparent film-like stuff is a static sticker and can be attached to the front windshield of your vehicle before you attach the camera.
By using the static sticker, there will be no residual marks and cleaning troubles if you reposition your camera.
How to use it?
- Wipe clean the surface of the windscreen before installation.
- Peel the static sticker protective films off the static sticker, press it for a few seconds, making sure no bubbles are left, peel off the second protective film, and press again. then attach the camera to the sticker.
- Press the camera body hard for a few seconds, making sure it is attached firmly.
How to detach it?
Touch the edge of the sticker and you can detach the whole camera from your car windshield easily.
Can it be reused?
Yes, it can be reused as long as it is well-protected.
We suggest you keep the protective films. After detaching the static sticker, you can reattach the protective film to the static sticker, so small hairy stuff will not get attached to the sticker and makes it unusable.
- Static stickers are not adhesive and are attached to car windows by static electricity.
- Static stickers can be reused and recycled.
- Click Static Stickers to get more if yours are used up.
In the first video, you can jump to 4:30 directly for the static sticker guide.