- As the camera needs a constant power supply for recording, you can either buy the hardware kit and fuse tap to get power directly from your car battery or buy a portable battery pack, so the camera enters parking mode.
Hardwire kit & Fuse tap
- We have different hardwire kits for different camera models, and you may choose accordingly.
- HK3 for A119V3/A129 DUO/A129 DUO IR/A129 PRO DUO/A129 PLUS DUO
- HK3-C for A139/A139 PRO
- HK4 for T130/A119 MINI/A229
- As to the type of fuse tap, you can confirm the type first with your car's local service shop and purchase it in a local store, or you can purchase it on our website, we also offer a 4-type bundle in case you do not know which type to choose.
Portable battery pack
- The camera does not support entering the parking mode manually.
- Here is a battery pack you can refer to:
- Cellink NEO Battery — BlackboxMyCar
Note: As most of the power banks' capacity is not big enough, it may not last for 12 hours of parking recording. We suggest using the hardwire kits for parking recording.