The latest firmware for A119 has released, the version is V4.0. You can download the firmware via the link below or attachment.
- SDK Updated to the latest
- WDR performance improved
- Support. TS video format
How to update:
If your firmware is V1.1 or earlier, you need both the two firmware below.
If you are using a newer version, you do not need the loader firmware, only FWBA119.bin is ok, you can skip #2--#4 step.
- Format your card to FAT32, you can format it inside the camera or by your computer.
- Copy the LDBA119.bin only to your card.
- Connect the camera with power when the microSD is inserted, and the camera will upgrade itself.
- The LDBA119.bin will be deleted from the card automatically if the upgrade is successful.
- Copy the FWBA119.bin file to the card.
- Power the camera, LEDs will blink while upgrading. When it completes, the camera will restart automatically.
Here is also a video for your reference: