The latest MT1 Motorcycle Dash Camera firmware is released, and the version number is V1.0_20220707, please download it from the attachment.
How to update:
Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam:
- Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on the computer as FAT32.
- Insert the memory card into the included card read adapter and connect it with the computer.
- Copy the FWMT1A.bin on the root of the card. (parallel to the DCIM folder.)
- After FWMT1A.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer.
- Insert the memory card back to the camera, and start the motorcycle to power on the camera, while the camera is upgrading, the LED on the remote control will be blinking.
The firmware will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the upgrade is completed.