Latest A129 firmware is released, the version number is V2.1, please check the attachment:
- Added the WiFi station mode(Press the MIC button to enable, and WiFi button to disable.)
- Live video source display will keep after the restart
- Optimize looping recording in parking mode for slow card
- Menu language translation update
How to update A129 Duo Dash Cam:
Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam:
- Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on the computer as FAT32.
- Insert the card in the camera and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- Copy the FWA129.bin to the root of the card.（Parallel to the DCIM folder）
- After FWA129.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer.
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait a few seconds until the camera restart. The front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
The bin file will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card when the upgrade finished.