Latest A129 firmware is released, the version number is V2.1, please check the attachment:
- Added the WiFi station mode(Press the MIC button to enable, and WiFi button to disable.)
- Live video source display will keep after the restart
- Optimize looping recording in parking mode for slow card
- Menu language translation update
How to update A129 Duo Dash Cam:
Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam:
- Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on the computer as FAT32.
- Insert the card in the camera and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- Copy the FWA129.bin to the root of the card.
- After FWA129.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer.
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait a few seconds until the camera restart. The front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
The firmware will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the upgrade completed.