Below is the download link for VIOFO A118C2 Firmware, version number is 20161008:
- Added: Motion detection sensitivity
- Added: Turkey Language
- Added: Loop Recording Icon on screen
- Added: Time-lapse option
- Improved: Show "MASS Storage" directly while connected with computer
- Improved: Press once SOS button to lock the file while in screen save mode
- Improved: Format warning while the card is not FAT32 format
- Improved: GPS data not accurate issue while the GPS signal is not good
- Improved: Support 11 digits Car license number
- Improved: Delete firmware after Upgrade
- Changed: Change "CARDV" directory name to "DCIM"
How to update:
Please do the following to upgrade the dash cam
- Use max. 32GB card formatted by camera or on computer as FAT32
- Insert card in camera and connect it to computer using USB cable
- Copy just the FWA118C2.bin on the root of the card
- After FWA118C2.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from computer
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait few seconds until you can chose Mass Storage from camera menu
- The red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
Now you can disconnect the camera from PC and enjoy new A118C2 implementations.