The latest A139 Dash Camera firmware is released, version number V1.5, please download via the below link :
1. WiFi Module Compatible Update
If your dashcam can work normally and doesn't have a WiFi problem, you don't have to upgrade.
How to update A139 Dash Cam:
Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam:
1. Insert the card in the camera and connect it to the computer using the type-C cable.
2. Copy the FWA139.bin to the root of the card. (parallel to the DCIM folder)
3. After FWA139.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer.
4. Reconnect the camera to the car charger and wait a few seconds for upgrading until the camera restart. The red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
5. The firmware will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the upgrade is completed.