Latest A119 V3 Dash Camera firmware is released, the version number is V2.1(update 2020.1113), please check the attachment.
A119 V3 V2.1 Firmware Change log:
- Added Norwegian language support
- Fix the problem that the camera won't get into the parking mode without the HK3 hardwire kit.
How to update A119 V3 Dash Cam Firmware:
Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam:
- Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on the computer as FAT32.
- Insert the card in the camera and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- Copy the FWA119V3.bin on the root of the card.
- After FWA119V3.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer.
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait a few seconds until the camera restart. The front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
The firmware will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the upgrade completed.