The latest A119 V3 Dash Camera firmware is released, the version number is V2.5 , date: 2021-07-15, please check the attachment.
A119 V3 V2.5 Firmware Changelog:
1. Add resolution: 2880x2160 P30 (once chosen , cam will automatically switch to H.265.) .
2. Remove resolution: 3840*2160P 24FPS .
3. An icon similar to the memory card logo will be displayed on the screen once switching to H.265,
4. Enlarge the 2880*2160 30fps watermark font.
How to update A119 V3 Dash Cam Firmware:
Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam:
- Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on the computer as FAT32.
- Insert the card in the camera and connect it to the computer using the short Mini USB cable.
- Copy the FWA119V3.bin on the root of the card.(parallel to the DCIM folder)
- After FWA119V3.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer.
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait a few seconds until the camera restart. The front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
The firmware will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the upgrade completed.