Latest A129 Pro Duo Dash Camera firmware is released, the version number is V2.1, please download the firmware via the link below:
V2.1 firmware change log:
- Added 4K 21:9, 2K 30FPS + 1080P 30fps, 1080P 30fps + 1080P 30fps video resolution
- Added Parking Recording Timer option
- Added Enter Parking Mode Timer option
- Optimize looping recording in parking mode for slow card
- Parking mode recording solution fixed on FHD + FHD for better handle overheating.
- Fixed time-lapse recording issue while the memory card full.
- Menu language translation update
How to update:
Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam:
- Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on the computer as FAT32.
- Insert the card in the camera and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- Copy the FWA129P.bin on the root of the card.
- After FWA129P.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer.
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait a few seconds until the camera restart. The front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
The firmware will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the upgrade completed.