Latest G1W-S WiFi firmware is released, the version number is V1.0, please check the attachment:
How to update G1W-S WiFi firmware:
Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam
The firmware will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the upgrade is completed.
- Use max. 32GB card formatted by camera or on the computer as FAT32.
- Insert the card in the camera and connect it to the computer using the USB cable.
- Copy the G1WSW.bin on the root of the card. (parallel to the DCIM folder)
- After LDBAG1W-S.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait a few seconds until the camera restart. The front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.