Latest A119 firmware is released, the version number is V4.0, below is the download link, or check the attachment:
A119 V4.0 Firmware
- SDK Updated to the latest
- WDR performance improved
- Support .TS video format
How to update A119 V2 Dash Cam Firmware:
Please do the following to upgrade the dashcam
If your camera firmware version is V1.1 or earlier, please upgrade the loader LDBA119.bin first.
If you have already installed the V2.0 firmware, no necessary to upgrade the loader, please ignore the #3--#6 steps.
From V1.4 firmware, the firmware will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the upgrade completed.
- Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on computer as FAT32.
- Insert the card in the camera and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- Copy just the LDBA119.bin on the root of the card.
- After LDBA119.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait a few seconds.
- Delete LDBA119.bin from the card using your PC and.
- Copy the FWBA119.bin file on the root of the card.
Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait more seconds until you can choose Mass Storage(The latest version changed to microSD Card Reader Mode) from the camera menu, the front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
Now you can disconnect the camera from the PC and enjoy new A119 implementations.
For updating instruction, please take this video for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA0xy_VMz_A