Latest A129 firmware is released , version number is V1.5, below is the download link, or check the attachment:
- Added: New parking mode solution, support VIOFO 2 wires and 3 wires ACC hardwire kit.
- Added: 2fps, 3fps options for time lapse parking mode
- Added: Support show SSID, Car License number, Customize Text on APP.
- Added: Support rear camera mirror
- Added: Time zone option: -2:30
- Updated: Support take a video snapshot while lock the video by remote control
- Updated: Wake up the screen first while press the Menu / Rec / Mic / Video Source switch button in screen save mode;
- Updated: Date format YY/MM/DD changed to YY – MM – DD
- Updated: Enter parking mode duration 90s changed to 5mins while use 2 wires hardwire cable
How to update:
Please do the following to upgrade the dash cam
The firmware will be automatically deleted from Micro SD card after upgrade completed.
- Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on computer as FAT32
- Insert card in camera and connect it to computer using USB cable
- Copy the FWA129.bin on the root of the card
- After FWA129.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from computer
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait few seconds until the camera restart.
The front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.