Latest A119S firmware is released, the version number is V4.0, below is the download link, or check the attachment:
A119S V4.0 Firmware
- Updated: Update to latest SDK
- Added: Support .TS format
- Added: Sharpness and Bitrate option
- Improved: Improve the image quality.
How to update:
Please do the following to upgrade the dash cam
- Use a memory card (recommend 16GB-128GB memory card) formatted by camera or on the computer as FAT32.
- Insert the card in the camera and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- Copy the FWA119S.bin on the root of the card.
- After FWA119S.bin is copied to the card disconnect the camera from the computer.
- Reconnect the camera to your computer and wait a few seconds until the camera restart. The front red LED will be blinking while upgrading.
The firmware will be automatically deleted from the Micro SD card after the upgrade completed.
For updating instruction, please take this video for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF1zK1P14qU